Before even I get on to the topic of explaining of why blogging, let me define blog.
What is a Blog?
A blog is a discussion or informational site published on the World Wide Web consisting (“posts”) typically displayed in reverse chronological order (the most recent post appears first). Blog also means a new media self publishing platform, you may also call it as expression platform for your ideas.
If you are an entrepreneur, a CEO, professional, artist, musician, creator or anyone who wants to be successful in a world now dominated by a social web then there is a question you will need to ask yourself, “If you had to start from scratch, what are the steps that you would take to build a global engaged audience?”. I have understood one thing, unless you express your ideas through a medium to the world, you are not going to grow fast.
So Why Blogging?
1) Blogging is a the best medium for you to write about your product/ service or about your brand. It can be a medium for you to express your ideas to the entire world through Social media.
2) It can position you as a thought leader and expert in your industry
3) It can open doors to worldwide networking
4) It can sell your services and products while you snooze
5) It can create a platform to reach a global audience and provide a publishing portal that will bring
freedom of expression and an opportunity to grow and learn. This will bring increased awareness and develop writing, publishing, creativity and new media skills.
6) It can also leverage your time and effort with powerful tools and technologies.
Blogging involves putting your ego and credibility on the line every time you hit the “publish” button. Blogging when embraced and focused can be a synthesis of your life’s passions, natural abilities and undiscovered talents. It can be a facilitator of both personal change and self-development. It can transform both your life and your reader’s life. But there are always questions that arise for new person who plans to start writing.
• Where do I start?
• Where can I find the motivation?
• How can I stand out?
• What tactics do I use?
• What tools are available?
• How do I use them?
• How do I use social media to reach my audience?
• How do I find the inspiration for the content?
• What type of content should I create?
• What’s the framework?
Answers to the above questions is quiet simple. Just start a Blog of your own and I promise that you will discover growth in what ever you do.
I myself am on the journey of discovering my potential and learning Digital Sales via blogging. You can get in touch with me through my social connections for any help in building and marketing your blog.
Your Digital Seller